Executive Briefing Manager
Who We Are
We are currently seeking a dynamic strategist to lead Twitter’s executive briefing program. This person will be responsible for the planning and facilitation of onsite partner meetings, client briefings, innovation tours and industry summits at the Aviator, Twitter’s San-Francisco based partner experience center. From building the agenda and prepping internal leads to crafting and delivering a compelling narrative with command and gravitas, this role will be charged with managing and executing impactful engagements for our most trusted global brand and agency partners. We are looking for a strong leader and collaborative teammate with the ability to adapt to a wide range of tasks and asks-—you will need to be both in the weeds, and in the clouds—managing day-to-day deliverables and large global initiatives. Above all, this dynamic person will have the ability to make immediate impact and elevate our brand.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the Head of Partner Experience and global client partner teams to design and facilitate interactive and actionable engagements that deepen our partners’ connection to Twitter—our products, our people, and what’s happening in the world.
- Articulate Twitter’s value proposition through compelling customized narratives, product demos, and engaging tours of our headquarters.
- Serve as evangelist and ambassador of Twitter culture, history, and values.
- Drive adoption and elevate perception among execs, industry leaders, creative teams, and key decision makers.
- Listen to internal and external partners’ goals and challenges to craft meaningful visits.
- Partner with the global teams, internal events, facilities and executive assistants on all aspects of meeting planning and execution. From catering and room setup to deck design and calendaring, you will own the engagements from start to finish.
- Vet and prioritize incoming requests for onsite meetings and events from external groups and internal referrals.
- Oversee internal request portal and approval process for events hosted at HQ and global offices.
- Collaborate with senior executives both externally and internally at Twitter with ease and professionalism
- Oversee schedule for Partner Experience Center. Partner with internal facilities and IT teams to support client events.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and execute multiple engagements and events with competing priorities.
- A passionate and positive teammate
- A strong public speaker with the ability to command a room and connect with executives, marketers, and key decision makers from all over the world
- Highly organized and efficient project manager with strong attention to detail
- Take ownership and pride in delivering consistent, quality work
- An effective executor, who takes direction well and is able to maintain and manage timelines
- Communicate effectively: listen, give clear direction verbally and have strong writing skills
- Can work independently, but is eager to collaborate
- Solve unforeseen situations as they arise in a calm manner
- A fast-learner, who can quickly absorb and adapt to new tools and technologies
- Has an interest or passion for Twitter, event marketing and strategy
- 5-7 years of marketing, communications, sales or briefing center experience
- Strong understanding of the digital media landscape
- Agency experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Mac and Keynote proficient
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!