Sr. Client Partner, Global Brands, LATAM
Twitter has changed the way people around the world communicate. Now we are helping marketers connect with and engage our rapidly growing user base.
We are creating a world-class team of media professionals, and seeking an experienced Global Client Executive to develop our business with key partners.
- Own all financial development and growth of key client, including forecasting, goal-setting for local teams and development of global account plans
- Own mid- to long-term financial and strategic planning
- Deepen existing -- and establish new -- collaborative business relationships between decision-makers at Twitter key global and local clients and agency stakeholders
- Partner with client leads to scale and accelerate adoption and deployment of Twitter in key markets
- Help incubate and develop innovation for these clients on the Twitter platform by introducing and leading collaboration with our product and insights teams
- Lead the sharing of best practices globally and be the single source of knowledge for internal and external queries related to key clients
- Coach and lead by working collaboratively with other key stakeholders within the Revenue team and across Twitter to drive revenue growth
- Travel to key markets to develop relationships and grow partnerships at the local level
- Drive client-focused research and learning plans
- Organize Client Partner and Client Account Manager support for all key accounts-related responsibilities.
- Participate in quarterly business reviews with Executive Revenue Team; display strategic growth and development of partnership.
- 10+ years relevant experience in digital advertising sales, agency (media and/or creative) or client side
- BA/BSc degree
- Global experience a plus
- Expert and trusted partner with key decision-makers in your region, country and/or vertical industry. Excellent understanding of industry competitive landscape, and trends
- Deeply established relationships with marketing decision-makers at companies and agencies
- Deep understanding of Twitter and the social media landscape, and opportunities for marketers
- Driven to beat targets, relentlessly positive attitude and incredible work ethic
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Willing to travel
- Infectious passion around Twitter
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!