Sr. Software Engineer (Full-Stack)
Who are we:
Twitter’s Operations team develops intelligent, scalable solutions for the Revenue, Product, Marketing and Finance teams. As a full-stack engineer on our team you will join us to build smart web applications to propel our revenue growth and foster collaboration across teams. We are a small team of top talented people from all over the world and are based out of Twitter HQ in the beautiful San Francisco.
What You'll Do:
- Build effective internal systems for drive effectiveness of Twitter’s internal teams.
- You will be working on new products as well on feature enhancements of existing products working closely with other team members.
- Your focus will be building scalable backend systems for our applications, but with the opportunity to work on other parts of the stacks as well.
- 5+ full-stack development experience - this is a full-stack role with a bias to back-end
- 2+ years of Node.js development experience
- A strong technical background with experience using modern web technology like ES6, React, Redux, HTML5, LESS/SASS
- Experience working closely with a variety of teams including product management, interaction designers, and frontend engineers
- Ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, and persist towards a good solution
- A detailed approach to writing tests and quality assurance
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Prior experience in building enterprise tools/ internal applications
- Prior experience working for a consumer Internet company
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!