Senior Product Manager, Measurement
Who We Are
Twitter has built one of the fastest growing advertising businesses in the world and we’re looking for an extraordinary senior PM leader to join our talented team to take it to the next level. You will be responsible for driving the vision, product strategy, and execution for how we measure efficacy of brand ads products at Twitter.
What You’ll Do
You are the product leader who will independently drive the vision and roadmap for products. You will work closely with several stakeholders including engineering, design, user research, marketing, as well as sales and legal to deliver products that generate impact and change how Twitter is perceived by marketers.
- Own and deliver success on business goals for your product area by developing a compelling product vision and executing on it
- Be a change agent and thought leader, working with leaders throughout the industry representing Twitter
- Collaborate with stakeholders to derive success for customers using Twitter ad products
- Synthesize insights from user research, customer meetings, usage data, and sales feedback to prioritize improvements and new feature ideas that will deliver business objectives and customer benefits
- Drive high quality, rapid product launches with a team of customer-focused engineers and designers
- Develop methods for assessing product and project success, and processes to increase the likelihood of it
Who You Are
- 6+ years product management or product design experience
- Computer science or engineering background strongly preferred; MBA a plus
- Ability to think strategically and craft a compelling product vision and roadmap
- Scrappy, “impact-focused” attitude
- Experience driving impact through cross-functional leadership
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.”
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
We're the People Team at Twitter. We Tweet about who we're hiring, what we're doing, and why you should work at Twitter! #LoveWhereYouWork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!