Consumer Insights Manager
You are expert at researching marketing opportunities from end to end, including identifying differentiated brand value propositions, developing and testing creative campaigns and uncovering the most promising positioning of new product offerings. You enjoy demographic, multicultural and ethnographic research and know how to quantify consumer perceptions at scale. You thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment and can balance the demands of vendor management and the execution of hands-on research. You’re passionate about Twitter and believe great experiences are always inspired by a deep understanding of the user.
- Design and deliver quantitative and qualitative research that directly supports the brand marketing, creative development and product marketing teams
- Leverage research learnings to uncover attractive audience targets, product use cases and acquisition channels
- Manage vendors, synthesize third-party data, as well as conduct hands-on, primary research
- Persuade cross functional teams to take action on insights through effective communication and collaboration
- Partner with marketing analytics, campaign measurement, and business intelligence teams to synthesize multi-source data and tell a cohesive story about users and non users alike
- Participate in thought leadership studies to advance the science of consumer insights and marketing measurement at Twitter and the greater research industry
- Collaborate and partner with a thriving team of researchers with diverse backgrounds and skill sets to influence some of the biggest decisions in the marketing organization and the company
- 5+ years conducting quantitative and qualitative marketing research
- Expert at questionnaire design, survey programming and data analysis, particularly translating complex business questions into efficient and focused inquiries
- Ability to deliver insights that have direct impact on marketing programs and products
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior and the strengths and limitations of various research methodologies at uncovering pertinent insights
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to oversee third-party vendors and conduct hands-on research
- Skill at framing problems and accurately scoping research approaches
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Experience working at a consumer technology company, marketing research vendor or creative agency highly desirable
- Advanced degree desired; minimum of Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in business, marketing science, social science, advertising/media or a related field preferred
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
Twitter Recruiting: All the deets about who we're hiring, what we're doing and why you should come and work here! #lovewhereyouwork
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!