- Thank you for applying!
- Data and Enterprise Solutions
- University Application Success
- Revenue Product Engineering
- Engineering Apprenticeship Program
- Techqueria at Twitter
Twitter Hiring Tour
Arrow down icon
Twitter's on tour
Join the Twitter hiring tour in San Francisco, New York, Mexico City, Boulder, Atlanta, Miami or Washington D.C. During this annual migration, we’ll be interviewing mobile, full stack and systems engineers to help us connect millions of Twitter users to real-time information relevant to their lives and the world we live in. Not near the cities we’re visiting? Don’t worry qualified applicants, #FlightsOnUs #HotelsToo. Only interested in remote positions? We’ve got those too!
Why the tour?
Our purpose is to serve the public conversation. We believe public discussions help the world connect, learn, debate, and solve problems together. However, we can't do that if our company doesn’t reflect the people who use Twitter everyday. And that’s why we're going on tour - to find new Tweeps (that's what we call Twitter employees) to join us. On and off tour, we strongly encourage people traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply.
What we offer
Relocation assistance (for those who qualify)
Immigration support (for eligible candidates)
Non-accrued vacation policy
Inclusive and competitive benefits like medical, 401k, global parenting program, fertility assistance, wellness reimbursement, and more!
What it takes
We're looking for mobile, systems, and full stack engineers with 4-6 years of relevant industry experience with strong algorithm, data structure, and coding backgrounds.
What to expect
Inspired to join? We were too! Here’s how--
1. Find the date, location and speciality in the applications below, where you feel you’ll show us your best.
2. After applying, you could be asked to complete a code challenge. After the challenge, you may receive an invitation to interview onsite with one of our Consumer, Revenue or Platform businesses.
3. Successful candidates will eventually be placed in Twitter’s SF headquarters, work in a distributed Twitter office (e.g. Boulder, New York City, Boston), or work remotely (for those who qualify).
Where and when we're interviewing
Find the date and location where you feel you'll show us your best. Then apply for the speciality that best suits your experience and interests in that location in the applications below.
Do I meet the requirements?
You meet the requirements if you have:
- 4 - 6 years professional software engineering experience.
- A strong algorithm, data structure, and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
How do I apply?
Apply for the position that best matches your experience (mobile, systems, or full stack) in the location where you want to interview.
What can I expect after I apply?
After you apply, you could be asked to complete an online code challenge before interviewing. If all goes well with the coding challenge, you will be invited to interview onsite with our engineering teams.
Do you offer childcare during the interviews?
Yes, we'll have limited childcare onsite in our offices during the tour.
What if I don't live near one of the cities on the tour?
We've got you covered with flights and hotel stay.
If I'm hired, where will I work?
If you get an offer, you’ll work in one of our offices in San Francisco, Boulder, New York, or Boston or remotely for those who qualify.
Is Twitter hiring for other roles in other locations?
Yes, while we are specifically interveiwing mobile, systems, and full stack on this tour, Twitter is hiring for many different roles across the globe. Check them out at careers.twitter.com.
We're your one stop shop for anything University related. That means campus outreach, student advice/tips, & of course, our University Recruiting efforts!